Wednesday, November 7, 2007

LONG TIME BUT AM STILL HERE!!!!

Hey Everyone
Whew its for sure has been a long while. Well whats happening over here in AussieLand. The weather is getting warmer (ha ha you might get snow this month) and I have been to the beach a few times to do some sunntanning, bodyboarding.........the list can go on!!
Besides that one really funny thing that happened was Daylight Savings. They really get super worked up about it - so hilarious!!! Its wierd because like yeah we are used to it and all but they are going on this 3 year trial base thing to see it they want it permeantly. I don't have a problem with it buts it more the farms and stuff that do rather then the office people.
I have been keeping busy with work and stuff- trying to juggle 2 jobs is good fun but for the next 3 weeks I'll be at a place called Chubb Security with the service department - so like on jobs, calling people up etc.... it is challenging and I only just started but its going good.
Club is every Friday and thats going really good as wel - I love my discussion group that I am in but it like is over in the next month anyway because of summer holidays so yeah. Its cool though I am on like the Congress committee already which is like YCC at home -so that should be fun.
I took my STAT test last weekend - to achieve a higher score for making it easier to get into university over here - so glad that is done!!
Not meeting as many people but so hard to stil remember all the names of the people I have met - lol !! But I'm gettting to really know my Auntie's Kina's family which is awesome fun - I even was busy stripping wallpaper and cleaning the walls up for painting for my cousin's rental place (so I guess I still proudly hold the name of the painter's daughter!!)
Oh well better get going again
Off to soccer
Love to hear from you all bye!
DJ

No comments: