Hey all,
Well I have been in Australia for a week and a half and its been nice. Incredibly stinking hot and sweaty but still nice! My flight went smoothly coming in and I only had to wait 12 hours in Hong Kong for a transfer plane so that was good.
I started my school at TAFE last week and it went really well. Its a bit like highschool in a sense because they tell you what exactly to do alot of the time instead of encouraging personal responsiblity but thats alright. I think I can really excel in the program and I have several goals in mind to persue when I have completed this course.
The weather yes how can anyone forget it. It was a bit of a culture shock going from -10 to 37 but I did survive and its good fun.
Friday past we had our youth club barbecue which was pretty great. I am on commitee for that so I am looking forward to the roles and such of that. And then the next morning I went down to Albany with a couple people for a friend's birthday. And finally tonight I have a little time to breathe so I am enjoying that aspect.
I hope you all have a good Sunday and week to come
*** Just so you know I do plan to update this blog at least once a month ***
DJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shannel
As much of a culture shock as I'm sure it was, 37 sounds pretty amazing! I'm glad everything went well on the way back home. Hope school keeps going well. Take care.
Jeannette
Post a Comment