Hey Everyone
Well its been a while thats for sure. I turned 21 in the midst of it all - yeah it was a fantastic birthday it really was. I got so spoiled from the family and friends here and thanks for those birthday greetings/gifts from overseas as well. There was no huge party just a mass of girls hanging out together and we had a blast as well.
School has been going well - ITS THE HALFWAY POINT - of semester 1 anyway so thats a releif - only 7 more weeks, then 2 weeks prac and then a holiday for a while.
Well I am on the youth club committee for the church as well and thats been so much fun. There are 3 of us girls organizing a camp and its going to be fantastic. Its army theme and so many games and acvities planned (Some of ideas stolen from campfire and guido but thats ok) LOL
Last weekend there was about 15 of us girls camping out on the beach on Friday night - haven't done that yet since I have been back - it was such great fun and no we didn't get caught (i think its actully illegal to sleep on the beach or so I have been told) but we still had awesome fun anyways.
I just learned that my Oma is in the hospital and I pray everything goes well. Also to my family (extended included) I wish you all strength.
Catch you guys later
DJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment