Hello y'all
Well this week has been absoulutly crazy busy. As you know I am living with my cousins at the moment and we are having an total blast.
We had people over on Thursday night and then watch an Australian football game the next night which everyone calls here "footy" and the West Coast Eagles won (don't know them but thats a very good thing). So it was really cool though and so much different from our kind of football - alot more entertaining.
Friday was alot of of fun because Pop (my grandpa) came and took me out for lunch on the coast and then we went to Point Peron for some really cool sightseeing. Even though its kind of cold here the scenery is still so beautiful.
Then come Saturday we did some shopping here - and I am just so glad i got most things back at home because everything here is sooooooooooooooo expensive its crazy! Then that night we went to the grandparents for supper which was really good - Nana had made Wonton soup and its something Chinese but it was delicious.
Sunday was a busy day and lots of meeting people and such. Quite fun though and I even went to club (which is our YPS) and its different then mine but at the same time really good. But yeah I met about 3 different familes and then plus the ones I kinda knew and caught up with a bit but it was cool. I was very glad Bal Davis church was small so its alot easier to kinda get to know people. Oh well - its not going to be my church anyways as I am going to Kelmscott.
I miss you all and looking forward to hearing from you
DJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Shannel!
WOW...Your all the way down in Aussie land! That's fantastic! I didn't even know you were planning on moving there, until your Oma told me about two weeks ago. I'm sure you'll have a great time. A great life experience for you. I wish you the best of luck and have fun! I'll keep checking your blog so keep in touch.
Aunt Alice
(That's an awesome picture of you and your Mom)
glad your having fun and stuff!
i start school in a week and a bit... quite a different experience but also fun (i hope)
anyway keep posting!
later
lawren
Hey! It's been awhile, but it's cool to hear from you again! So exciting that you're living down there now!! It's really cool to read up on what you're doing too. if you have an address maybe I'll send you a few snail mails too! :) Have fun (probly no problems there!) and study hard! Nice to hear from you! God bless,
Dawn Vanderveen
hey shannel
glad to hear its going well. sounds like a lot of fun. glad your trip went well. hope fully it wasnt too crazy long and annonying
luv lots,
jeannette
Hey Shannel,
I still can't believe you abandon me and went half way around the world, but I'm still living! Good to hear that your settling in slowly but surly, hope all goes well for you in the futur. Stay in touch, Love Jess
Post a Comment