Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Updated finally LOL

Hello Everyone
Thanks to someone who has continuously reminded me in the last few days to update my blog I am now updating it. So lets see last week I worked a lot that’s for sure pretty much everyday except Thursday went I went to the Royal Show again!! Yes I know twice in one week that seems questionable but this time I got to see all the family type stuff like the pavilions, animals and some of the shows. So a very good day overall.
Friday night we decided to go play poker rather then going to Bible club. Nah just kidding the club was actually cancelled still because of school holidays. And then Saturday was good fun – we had fish and chips on the jetty by the foreshore in Rockingham and the sunset was beautiful upon the ocean. You just have to see it because no picture or painting could ever do it justice.
Sunday was busy as well. It was the minister’s birthday and I actually then met the minister as well and there was a big coffee social at church. And at night was a big games night for a lot of us people and that was good fun as well.
This past week (till now anyway) has been good fun as well. Working lots but that’s ok at least I am making money so its all good. But yeah been out to people’s houses getting to more lots of them but I think I am finally settling in and finding my place so that’s pretty cool.
Anyways better go again
Miss you all and hope to hear from you
Shannel

2 comments:

jeannette said...

Hey Shannel
thats awesome that you are getting settled into things there. We still miss you here though!
Take care

Mieke said...

Hi Shannel - sounds like you're enjoying your stay down under. Do you have any pictures you can post?
We all miss you especially Karissa and Makenna (and your mom).
Take care
Aunt Mieke