Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Been a while

Hey everyone
Yes I know its been awhile but I have been busy so its all been good.
I am at my new address now and no more shifting for a while. So I am at my great Aunties place and its very quiet to what I am used to but pretty cool and will definatly help when I begin studying again.
I've done all the nessecary things - like set up a bank account, get a health card, file for a tax number ecteria so thats all been keeping me occupied and of course meeting so many people at the same time.
I've kind of been adopted into Byfird church club (lol) as I got invited to 3 things of theirs over this past weekend but its all been awesome fun. They are so welcome and friendly - almost makes you feel right at home. Also one of the girls (Mrs.Plug would know her) has really been around for me - taking me to all different places and even took me to the University of Curtin to get information on applying into the nursing program there.She really is great!
My Aunties family the vermuelens have adopted me in their family as well which is really nice - I've seen all of them at least twice now and am expected to be at their family events!!!
This past Sunday I had Lord's Supper and it was for the first time that I had to go up to the table. It was my first Sunday at the church, attestation read off just moments before and I was jsut freaking out - everyone was so serious and yeah - but its done and I didn't spill the wine but did almost drop the bread plate (I didn't think it would be that heavy!)
Then that afternoon I got to hear Rev.Wildeboer preach (an amazing sermon) and got the chance to talk to him as well. He will becoming you way soon thats for sure.
So that concludes for now - I am on my way to listen if global warming really exists and now that I am living in Australia I might say it does.(lol)
bye bye
DJ

No comments: