Hey Everyone
Well a lot has been happening around here that’s for sure. First of all I now instead of no job have two jobs which I am totally excited about that’s for sure. The first one is I work for Drake temp agency – so just reception or data input in wherever they need me type thing. But I’m only at the job for like a day and then on to the next place so that’s kind of cool. The second one is for the café I previously mentioned – so I work there as well a couple days a week. Its pretty good and I’m finally making money! Lol
Well besides that I’ve again been meeting a lot more people especially within Kelmscott church. I went to YPS, which they call club this past Friday and really enjoyed it. However the ratio of boys is totally up there compared to girls which makes it interesting I guess then. But they were really open and super friendly so it wasn’t to nerve wracking for me.
Also I am now Aunty Shannel to all of Auntie Kina’s grandkids which is pretty cool for me –it’s so cute now when they say Aunty Shannel (it makes me feel important anyways)
This weekend is going to be busy - its their study weekend so guess what?? I get more people again!! Nah it will be good fun and I'm looking forward to it. Also next week is the Royal Perth Show which is kinda like our Royal Winter Fair thing in Toronto so that should be very exciting to go to as well.
Love to chat longer but I'll be late for work then (can't do that now can I)
Looking forward to hearing from you
See ya
DJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey shannel
that sounds totally cool. and isnt it awesome making money? lol. and i agree with u, being an aunt is the coolest.
Post a Comment